What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing a certain amount of information exchanged between a website and the user’s terminal (usually the web browser used). They are mainly used for the purpose of making the websites work and making them operate more efficiently, as well as for providing information to the owners of the site.
It is possible to divide cookies into various categories:
- Technical cookies: cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the site or the services included in it. Technical cookies are essential for the proper functioning of certain sections of the site and are used to allow users to browse normally and to be able to take advantage of the services available on the websites, without which the latter could not function properly.
- Third-party cookies: this type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the Site, such as preferences expressed in social networks for the purpose of sharing site content or for the use of third-party software services. These cookies are sent from external third-party domains that offer their functionality among the pages of this site.
- Analysis cookies of third-party services: these cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the Site by users anonymously. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the site, in our case from Google Analytics.
- Profiling cookies: these cookies allow you to obtain information on the browsing of users on websites and to recognize those who return to visit the site, allowing you to build anonymous profiles aimed at making advertisements more engaging and targeted. These are the cookies necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site. This site does not use profiling cookies.
In addition, cookies can be divided by type:
- session cookies: these cookies are deleted immediately upon closing the navigation browser;
- persistent cookies: unlike session cookies, these cookies remain within the device and continue to operate even after the browser is closed and until a certain period of time has elapsed.
– – – – – –
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the user experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
At any time, you can change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following websites: www.beachbikeledro.it
– – – – – –
Cookie declaration last updated on 11/08/21 by Cookiebot:
Preferences cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like you preferred language or the region that you are in.
Information for third-party cookies
Below is a list of links to the privacy policies of third-party cookies on the site:
Below is a list of external links containing instructions for managing cookies in the most popular internet browsers:
- Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=it
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac